These were what I ate in the past couple days.
1. @ Dole Plantation. I bought two big pineapples home and my brother just has one peeled tonight. We still have one for tomorrow!
2. @ Jin Din Rou. This is like a fake 鼎泰豐, but they don’t share equal quality. After the dinner, I didn’t feel I had ate at all.
3. @ Tenkaippin. They have the best broth for ramen. And the fired rice was great too.
4. @ Morio Sushi Bistro. Without Yelp, I don’t think I would have a chance to know about this place. But it’s very fortunate, I met my colleague and his gf. In the end, the world is too small.
5. @Arancino. Recommended by my professor. Went there after Morio’s Sushi and got very full at that night. Happy.
6. Finally, won’t never forget my favorite Spam Musubi. I heard this is Obama’s one of favorite food. Yeah!